Monday, January 9, 2017

now

After seeing the taking stock post on Meet Me At Mikes, I thought a quick capture of where I am right now would be fun (and a nice way of getting back in to blogging). I've used some of Pip's prompts but not all, so if you'd like to take part, check out her post for the full list.

Making: things to keep little ones warm


Cooking: stuffed peppers with tomato sauce
Drinking: herbal tea - This is really good!


Reading: Daring Greatly by Brene Brown - an eye-opener to say the least
Trawling: paleo sites - no matter how far I stray, I love going back!
Wanting: to get everything done
Looking: forward
Deciding: on which way to go
Wishing: peace to all
Enjoying: Sherlock 
Waiting: for things to pan out
Wondering: when the water company will turn the water back on :(
Loving: The Year Compass 
Watching: my baby take dramatics to another level!
Marvelling: at my friend's stairs


Needing: more hours in the day?
Smelling: a scented candle from a beautiful friend
Wearing: hand-knit socks 
Noticing: composition - for a little photography club I've joined
Knowing: that I don't know what's best for my family ... only Allah (God) does 
Admiring: the efforts of so many regarding the Syrian crisis
Celebrating: community and friendship


Embracing: winter - well, trying to!

2 comments:

sharon January 10, 2017 at 9:13 PM  

perhaps you can add:
being embraced by friends around the world.
lovely post in every way.
thank you.

Fruitful Fusion January 12, 2017 at 5:58 PM  

Thank you Sharon!!! That means so much to me. xxx

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading what you have to say and look forward to checking in with your blog too.

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP