Monday, May 25, 2009

cal 2009: april square

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

April

To start off my CAL posts, I'll show you my most recent square.

It's actually the April 6" square which I managed to get done in May! The thing about this square is that it's made up of triple crochets (US) or double trebles (UK). Whatever you call them, they're longer stitches. I actually thought that I wouldn't like crocheting this square. But I did! It works up really quickly and I wouldn't mind doing some more for a future project.

Here's the pattern.



1 comments:

Anonymous,  May 27, 2009 at 6:47 PM  

Very pretty! Thanks for sharing with the group. I'm new to blogs so I was wondering how to share things! :) Jody

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading what you have to say and look forward to checking in with your blog too.

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP