Monday, May 25, 2009

a granny square ... by me!

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

I've always loved my baby's little trainers!

trainer


They were a gift from my uncle. I love the size of them and most of all the colours. My little man recently outgrew them. Somehow, when ordering some yarn a few months ago, I picked out these ...

traineryarn

I've been playing around with them and I've come up with this...


trelliscorner

I think it's called "Trellis Square". Yes. I think that's what I'll call it. It's a 6" square. Yes, I have "gone metric". But since granny squares are still categorised in their Imperial measurements, the conformist in me says, "it's a 6 inch square"! I've used Rowan Cashcotton.

DSCN0103


What do you think? You like? Shall I put up a pattern? Do let me know how it makes you feel!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading what you have to say and look forward to checking in with your blog too.

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP