Thursday, July 29, 2010

my creative space - too many wips & pincushion swap!


I have piles of squares to contend with.


And lovely new yarn that my parents brought back from London for me!


With so many wips to finish off though, I've decided I need a change in policy: Finish THREE works-in-progress before starting anything new!!!  A bit harsh?  It's got to be done!  Things are getting a little out of hand on the wip front. 

Other news:  Remember Kate's Pincushion Swap?  YAY!!! I finally got my pincushion (no fault of the sender). I just had to wait for it to be brought back from the UK. 

And here it is ...  (she's taken great pictures of it!)



A yummy, yarny Knit One Pin One pincushion!

Sent to me by Sarah of Thimbles and Crumbles.  Thank you Sarah!  It's lovely! And thank you Kate for hosting the swap (I know it was a while ago!)

Head over to Kirsty's for more creative spaces!  

5 comments:

byebyebirdie July 29, 2010 at 12:13 PM  

what a great looking pincushion!

Anonymous,  July 29, 2010 at 8:06 PM  

im still here:))i visit your blog almost everyday but i cannot leave comment due to connection problems of internet!
i hope everything is ok with you,take care...

Baa-Me Kniits July 30, 2010 at 3:37 PM  

I too have the same WIP problem although I did manage to get thru a few projects during the school holidays (I have just started 2 more...oooops)

I love that olive and red square, have you got a pattern for that :-)

That pin cushion is such a great idea, I wondered who got that one, isn't it fab!!

Kate July 31, 2010 at 3:07 AM  

Oh my goodness, I had no idea that it hadn't arrived til now. But look at it. Its gorgeous! Well worth the wait I think. Have fun with all your yarns. I'm looking forward to seeing what hey all become.

Jodie August 3, 2010 at 2:21 AM  

Great idea with the 'wip's'!!! I really must take that approach on board as my pile of wip's if ever increasing at the moment too..

Cheers - Jodie :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading what you have to say and look forward to checking in with your blog too.

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP