Tuesday, August 31, 2010

granny striping - done!


Alhamdulillah it's done and finished!  Doesn't it feel good when a project is complete?  I'm SO glad it's done and that my 7 year old is happy with it AND using it! 


They were totally his choice of colours!


And finished with a crab stitch edging.  That's just a round of single crochets, backwards!

I haven't been able to get online much lately.  But now that I can and I'm really not sure how long I'll be able to, I thought I better stick this post in!  Yes, there are a bunch of other things going on, I'm a little under the weather too and there are a bunch of other wips to finish off.  But I think I'll take it a step at a time and just visit my happy place a bit.



Here's the Granny Stripe Pattern.

10 comments:

deros August 31, 2010 at 12:58 AM  

congratulation with this happy finish:) as i can see it take more time and last step (crab stitch) u think its easy, but take too much time too:) and, really, as somebody who have enough wips i can understand what you are feel now. hope all your works you will complete it. and again - great job. i like so much.

Buy Design August 31, 2010 at 5:18 PM  

Good to see you back, and I hope you are feeling better soon. Your blanket is lovely, a nice change from traditional 'granny' blankets. I just might have to give this pattern a try.
Fiona

jessyz August 31, 2010 at 10:18 PM  

Congratulations, Mashalla it is gorgeous.
I made a blanket for my daughter but you inspired me to start another one soon.

knitalatte September 2, 2010 at 10:41 PM  

Pretty! I think the color combination is great.

Fruitful Fusion September 4, 2010 at 8:42 PM  

Thanks for the comments! Fiona and Jessy, this doesn't take too long to work up. Would love to see how you get on. Karen, all colour credit goes to my son :)

Photography September 5, 2010 at 8:41 AM  

What an impressive rug!!! I love it! Thanks for your kind comments on my blog :-)

Annemarie's Haakblog September 11, 2010 at 12:13 AM  

Love, love, LOVE it! (-: Great colours!

Valerie September 17, 2010 at 10:35 PM  

gorgeous luminous !! well done !
guess what ? i'm starting one this weekend !!! i'm so excited !

Anonymous,  October 3, 2010 at 7:05 AM  

Assalamu'alaykum,

Congratulations! Well done and love the colors.

Kind regards,

Umm AbdulRahman

Imaan November 7, 2010 at 9:29 AM  

*sigh*

I am soooooo jealous :P Seriously though, that is simply gorgeous ma shaa Allah. LOVE the colours!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading what you have to say and look forward to checking in with your blog too.

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP