Monday, December 13, 2010

easy peasy curly scarf pattern

I love saying "easy peasy". It reminds me of childhood. And "easy peasy lemon squeezy" even moreso. I think it's so funny when the little people start saying things that I used to say when I was a little person. But I digress ... 


The rest of that Debbie Bliss cotton in Sage (a bit less than one 50g ball) leftover from the hat, had to become something nice and soft to wear, without becoming bulky and hot.

So ...


We have the Easy Peasy Curly Scarf.


It's very simple.  Hence the name!

1) Chain a nice long foundation. I managed about 130 with the yarn I had but would like ot have gone longer.
2) DC in each chain and turn.
3) 5 DC in each DC.
4) Wear it around your neck, double it up, tie it or even use it as a belt!

That's all folks!



10 comments:

deros December 14, 2010 at 8:46 AM  

very easy and very nice:)
so sorry, i want leave more comments but no time, so taka care and good luck
miss you
xxx

Eva December 16, 2010 at 7:13 PM  

ohh neat I'm all for easy patterns I think I will give this a go inshaAllah :)

Buy Design December 17, 2010 at 12:58 AM  

Nice wibbly wobbly scarf. Are they UK dc or US dc ? Looks like my trebles but could end up all wrong if I do the wrong ones.

*❀* December 21, 2010 at 1:54 AM  

this is really lovely
and i've been looking something easy-peasy to make :o)

this is sumea btw

love and hugs xxx

Sketched Soul January 1, 2011 at 9:52 PM  

As-salaamu'alaykum sis,

Lovely!! (I love the color too!) I can't handle your blog..there is just too many nice things to look at :)

Thanks for sharing!

Love Farh!

*❀* January 6, 2011 at 11:18 PM  

hello my friend

i thought i'd let you know that i am back in the world of blog :o)

warmest hugs

millie (sumea)

Aisha January 9, 2011 at 11:02 PM  

Hey hon! sorry I'm late to adding you to my directory- is this the blog you want me to link to? Will do it now!

Aisha January 9, 2011 at 11:03 PM  

whoops. mommy blogger? desi blogger? both? shoot me an e-mail or leave a comment and lemme know, lol!

moonstruckcreations January 23, 2011 at 8:00 PM  

Fab scarf, must try it when our ed. inspection is over!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading what you have to say and look forward to checking in with your blog too.

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP