Wednesday, September 21, 2011

crafty link love

I'm still looking for my own sewing machine. That didn't stop me from hogging dear sis-in-law's!


Aren't these kid-friendly ice packs so clever?




After mending torn trousers and crappy curtains, I rushed to give it a go.




And this reversible sling bag? I wonder if I'm brave enough to try the tutorial out!


reversible_sling_bag




Now look at this! A zippered coin purse made from a ribbon. One of the most clever of crafty creations I've ever seen.





For younger crochet beginners, these cool bracelets




And if they're not in to crochet, perhaps a bit of finger weaving?


Finger Weave



3 comments:

Al Firdaus lifestile & interior September 21, 2011 at 10:48 PM  

Great ideas and a lovely ice pack (sweet fabric:)
would love to see more from you:)...clever idea this zippered coin purse!
Salamualaikum
JenMuna

Buy Design September 22, 2011 at 9:42 PM  

I've not been blogging for a couple of weeks and I came back to some amazing posts today. I love the zippy purse and have been reading and re-reading the tutorial to figure out how it works. Definately need to add zips and ribbon to my shopping list. And the finger knitting too.. I've done that with chunky/fancy yarns and made it into long skinny scarfs.
Fiona x

Baa-Me Kniits October 2, 2011 at 9:31 AM  

Ooooh lovely! That ice pack and the zipper purse are going on my list :-)

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading what you have to say and look forward to checking in with your blog too.

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP