Thursday, September 22, 2011

my creative space - there's something growing ...



... in my fridge. It started off as a bit of an experiment.


And the second batch of sourdough bread was baked today!


Instructions found here.




Since visiting San Francisco, back when I was a little person, my Mum has talked about sourdough. I had to make her some! These were wholewheat versions so not quite what she'd had at Fisherman's Wharf!




And it's a baby girl year, I believe. Most of my friends that have had babies, have had girls. A little dress it's such a satisfying (and quicker than a blanket) project!



 As always, more creative spaces!

6 comments:

washi September 22, 2011 at 11:09 AM  

Mmmm I can smell that lovely bread from all the way down here (with the penguins at the bottom of the world) :D

OMW, I love this little dress...too cute ♥

enim sou September 22, 2011 at 1:33 PM  

Assalamu alaikum,

very cute the little dress - and I love selfmade bread - especially with sourdough. Maybe I have a different way to make it, but I´m sure, your bread was great.

nima noema

Al Firdaus lifestile & interior September 22, 2011 at 11:50 PM  

salamualaikum,

wow allahibarik, love the dress!! and I often often think about making sourdough bread..maybe its time;)
JenMuna

Anisa umm imran September 23, 2011 at 12:02 AM  

oh masha`allah i love the dress ...so pretty ..... so how was the bread ... i have never tasted that type of bread before

moonstruckcreations September 23, 2011 at 9:08 PM  

That bread looks so yummy, my tummy is rumbling now!

I love the little dress would you be able to post a tutorial? I just made a blanket for a relative who is having a little girl any day now and this dress would be another super gift!

Jummah Mubarak!

Helenxx

Baa-Me Kniits September 24, 2011 at 1:43 PM  

That dress is gorgeous! I love sour dough but I don't think I need to know how to make it....I would eat too much :-)

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading what you have to say and look forward to checking in with your blog too.

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP