Thursday, April 26, 2012

my creative space - cotton

There's a lot of that going on (yes, following on from my last post about cool cotton for hot climes). The kind of projects that don't go on and on and on and can be used anywhere in the world, no matter what the weather is like.



A tea wallet for a Spring Tea Wallet Swap on Ravelry! Pop your tea bags in and slip it into your handbag for your favourite teas on the go!


And one of a few purses that I've got on my hook. Perfect for holding girly bits in. My friend keeps telling me to sell them. The funniest thing (ok, not THE funniest but anyway ...) is that I opened an Etsy shop a while ago and it has nothing in it. not.a.thing. Maybe I'm just too scared to list anything?

On a more positive note, I saw these gift tags a few weeks ago.


I've made my own before but I LOVE these!


Download them here.

And of course, check out more creative spaces right here!

5 comments:

Seaweed and Raine April 27, 2012 at 1:24 PM  

Loving the yarns you are using. The closure on the Spring Tea wallet is really cool.

Anonymous,  April 27, 2012 at 2:08 PM  

You should put your things on Etsy, I would love to have my own shop but I guess I would have to make something first - I also love the gift tags!

Unknown April 28, 2012 at 9:17 AM  

I love the cottons masha'allah, and I agree.... OPEN THE ETSY SHOP!!!!

kate
xxx

Tweed Thoughts April 28, 2012 at 11:47 AM  

You could always just pop one of your items into your Etsy shop - you might really enjoy it and want to add lots, hehe :) Love the cotton crochet pieces!

Fiona May 1, 2012 at 11:04 PM  

Well - you've got further than me! I've thought about opening an Etsy shop and done absolutely nothing about it. Laziness is my only excuse. I agree with Tweed Delights - why not put one item in your store, see how it goes and take it from there. I'm sure that little purse would sell - it's really pretty.

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading what you have to say and look forward to checking in with your blog too.

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP