Friday, April 27, 2012

something a bit different - 3KCBWDAY5

This one was tough! I've been wanting to play around with stop motion movies for a while now. I like the somewhat "rough" feel of them. I should have picked a time when I had access to a computer. But trying to do this purely on my phone added to the challenge!

Here's my first ever stop motion creation. It's called "Friendly Flowers" and is based on what might happen when one enters a new community or circle of friends. I had to explain it to my kids. Do you see the story?



If you like this post, you can nominate it here


posted from Bloggeroid

4 comments:

Anonymous,  April 27, 2012 at 6:10 PM  

What a nice idea! And I think you've done well telling the story, really like it.

vala.... April 27, 2012 at 6:44 PM  

I get it....mashallah so cute...

Anne Butera April 28, 2012 at 12:29 AM  

Lovely! Great job.

It's been fun catching up with your blog. So much beauty and creativity to enjoy!

Have a great weekend!

Sketched Soul April 28, 2012 at 3:18 AM  

You've been a busy bee :)
very cool!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading what you have to say and look forward to checking in with your blog too.

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP