Wednesday, April 25, 2012

photography challenge day - 3KCBWDAY2

Once again, I'm taking part here and today was a photography challenge. Was this a challenge or what? Once upon a time, I had ideas about working in layers and creating fantastic effects (not that I'm amazing at Photoshop). Yes, edits are allowed and there was a lot of playing around I had imagined.

That was until the monitor went kaput and the laptop fell into a somewhat critical condition.



Apps to the rescue?

Like what you see? You can nominate me! Here!


posted from Bloggeroid

2 comments:

mib April 25, 2012 at 4:46 AM  

AS SALAAM ALAIKUM,
INSHAALLAH, today's topic will hold something special for you on my blog.

moonstruckcreations April 25, 2012 at 7:56 AM  

Clever idea - aren't apps great?

Helenxx

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading what you have to say and look forward to checking in with your blog too.

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP