Saturday, May 26, 2012

in all the chaos ...

... I mustn't forget the Algerian Action Craft Auction!




Remember? Algerian Action are fundraising for little Youcef to have much needed medical treatment. It has been postponed and will begin on the 8th of June in sha Allah and run for a week. I will be auctioning off one of my crocheted creations in sha Allah. Will you be creating something to auction off? 


And before I head off to get some work done, here are some things I've been admiring in cyberspace:


Pulled Chicken Sandwiches, Algerian Stuffed Galette and Cornflake Crusted French Toast. All perfect for summertime family meals when it's too hot to cook eat heavy meals! 


Handmade Healing Salve




A beautiful, fresh and simple doily


A fun font collection


Paper party decoration tutorials


And all these amazing truffle recipes for a special treat ... some time!


By the way, deux yeux Teux Deux?

7 comments:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures May 26, 2012 at 5:08 PM  

The dust has cleared and today has been hot but I would much rather have heat than dust. Hope you are having a good weekend. Tammy

Sketched Soul May 28, 2012 at 3:48 AM  

As-salaamu'alaykum sis,
The auction looks very interesting!!
Thanks for sharing... will look into it further, insha'Allah.

Anonymous,  May 29, 2012 at 2:25 PM  

Hi Ishrat!!
It's so nice seeing that you keep yourself so busy with craft!!! :) ...your hands are itchy like mine!
Greetings!
Laura

Anne Butera May 29, 2012 at 5:06 PM  

That doily is wonderful! And all those recipes sound delicious!

Great that you're joining in with the craft auction!

All the best to you!

Katie B June 1, 2012 at 1:58 PM  

The doily is very pretty!

Ana Reyes June 1, 2012 at 4:18 PM  

Hola from Spain!
I bumped into your blog through ICROCHET and... I loooove it. I love everything. The things you hook, your recipes. EVERYTHING!
I started crocheting three years ago and it's an amazing world.
Congratulations. You transmit so much energy, creativity and joy.
From now on I'll be your follower...
Hugs
Ana

Ana Reyes June 1, 2012 at 4:22 PM  

Sorry... I have two blogs: one of daily life taking care of my parents and my "ramblings" in learning how to crochet.
This is the one...
http://anaganchillocrochet.blogspot.com.es/

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading what you have to say and look forward to checking in with your blog too.

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP