Thursday, May 24, 2012

my creative space - busy

The first annual bazaar at Berlitz Ladies Center will be held on the 6th of June and guess who will be there behind a table bearing crocheted goodies alongside some yummy cakes made by one talented cake maker (aka sil). Erm, yes, me! In sha Allah! And I'm getting nervous about it. But I don't have time to get nervous!

I've been crocheting some new things ... (Baby barefoot sandals are cute!)


some old things ...




some funky chunky things ...




some light and lacy things ...



some more of my usual ...


... and some other things!

So if you're in Jeddah, stop by! It's an all day thing and located just off of Tahlia Street!

More hopefully not as nervous creative spaces at a new home right here!

A big thank you to all of you that have left me messages about my uncle. I really appreciate it. He's trying to come to terms with the long term dialysis that he needs to have. Another uncle of mine has to have heart surgery soon due to blocked arteries. So a lot of health issues going on in my family. It's so important for us to take care of our health! 




3 comments:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures May 24, 2012 at 8:26 PM  

Best wishes as you prepare for the bazaar. I stopped doing them years ago because I hated the stress of it all and having a deadline for crafting. These days, I'm such a procrastinator. Heart disease runs in my dad's side of the family and he had bypass surgery when he was 45. I'm hoping I've improved my health with all the changes I've made over the past 7 years so that I don't go down that same road. Wishing improved health for both your uncles. Take care! Tammy

ElisabethAndrĂ©e May 25, 2012 at 12:01 PM  

I love your crochet work, especially the lacy work I find very pretty.

Sketched Soul May 26, 2012 at 1:27 AM  

As-salaamu'alaykum sis,
Oh I'm SO excited for you! Insha'Allah the bazaar is a huge hit!
Maybe you should offer crochet lessons for an hour - that'll keep people there buying! .. and sell supplies too so they got something to go home and try.
..... okay..stop my brain before I get carried away.

xox

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading what you have to say and look forward to checking in with your blog too.

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP