Thursday, June 7, 2012

my creative space - at the bazaar!!!

What a hectic last couple of weeks it has been!!! Alhamdulillah! Yesterday was my first experience of selling my crocheted work at a bazaar and although I'm absolutely dog-tired right now, it was a lovely experience. I hope to be able to share more about the whole thing, as well as some lessons I may have learnt along the way. But for now, here's what my creative space will continue to look like today ...



And this is the sight (and delicious aroma) that tortures me ALL day!!! Filled cookie dough vanilla, red velvet, carrot AND chocolate cupcakes! Yes, not just topped but filled!

And if that wasn't enough, there's yummy cheesecake, cake truffles and shortbread all made by Cake Memoirs!



6 comments:

Anonymous,  June 7, 2012 at 12:59 PM  

Lovely, and so interesting to see someone I `know´ selling her items at the bazaar. I hope it was a little success inshaAllah!

Wa salam alaikum. enim sou.

Anonymous,  June 7, 2012 at 5:04 PM  

Salam Ishrat!!
...I really would have liket being at the Bazaar!!
Your creations are really beautiful and colourful!
Those Muffins and cakes look good!!
I'm glad you enjoyed the experience!
Many greetings!
Laura

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures June 8, 2012 at 11:38 PM  

I hope it has turned out to be a good experience for you. Everything looks great! It's a lot of work to prepare for one and usually long days at the bazaar - but so fun to be surrounded by handmade, homemade goodness. Best wishes, Tammy

mib June 9, 2012 at 9:41 AM  

AS SALAAM ALAIKUM,
nice to hear that you had a wonderful time, MASHAALLAH. where did this take place? must have been fun to attend.

Sketched Soul June 11, 2012 at 6:10 AM  

As-salaamu'alaykum sis,
Oh my...look at all that loveliness! Tabarak'Allah.
Look forward to hearing more about your experience, insha'Allah.

Maryam June 12, 2012 at 5:56 PM  

mashallah looks like you had a good time, love the crochet and the cakes all look yummy!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading what you have to say and look forward to checking in with your blog too.

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP