Saturday, August 11, 2012

did Eid come a bit early?

Last week our visitors arrived from the UK and Algeria and we had treats ma sha Allah!


I love the shape and colour of these mugs!


Deglet Nour dates!!!


Go!


 Nouara! A light and refreshing pudding after fasting.


I've issued a notice to say that my household is welcome to the toffees. All Gold and Thornton's require my approval! Of course I'm saving them for later! I may share some on Eid.


For now, I treat myself to lovely teas!


And I received my beautiful craft auction winnings!

Wishing you a week full of treats and a blessed last 10 days of Ramadan.



5 comments:

Lorybeat August 11, 2012 at 12:31 PM  

well, you are a very lucky girl!
:d

Anonymous,  August 11, 2012 at 2:21 PM  

What generous guests you've had sister in Islam (I still don't think you've told me your real name sister in Islam) :) Masha-Allah! I hope you were being as generous as your guests were for the sake of Allah :)

take care and wasalaam

ireminisces August 11, 2012 at 6:33 PM  

Asalamu alaikum jazakAllah khair for sharing may Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) reward you for your efforts.

If you have some time come and have a look at Fasting - Three changes over at i-reminisces...

Take Care

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures August 11, 2012 at 11:58 PM  

Lots of yummy treats for sure. I love dates, especially when they are still yellow and crunchy. And those teas look very interesting. Have a great day. Tammy

Anonymous,  August 16, 2012 at 10:17 PM  

What wonderful treats you have to celebrate with. I love dates too and your teas look very tasty. Have a good weekend!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading what you have to say and look forward to checking in with your blog too.

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP