Friday, September 21, 2012

my creative space - saying goodbye


No, I'm not leaving just yet. But the expat life means that we say goodbye to quite a lot of people and yesterday we were saying goodbye to one very inspirational friend.



My cake-making sil came up with one of her creations in the midst of her studies!


 My blanket is still in the works. I managed to darn in plenty of ends while watching Chelsea play Juventus! Fiona, I am hoping to add a few more rounds. I just hope I can get them done in time!


And the knitting needles have found their way in to my creative space too! I love the circulars and find knitting quite a soothing process now! A total change of heart!


Now, here's something a bit different for you. A bit of my creativity does occur in the kitchen. Just a bit! So on that note, can you guess what this is? 


Answers on a postcard in a comment! No prizes, except maybe a shout out!

Beautiful creative spaces here!




5 comments:

Al Firdaus lifestile & interior September 21, 2012 at 12:28 PM  

beautiful works..I really enjoy knitting as well! saying goodbye sometime sis heard..but it also opens a door to many many new things inschaAllah!

and..no..ehm..I do not know what it is, it looks somehow like a spoon!??

New Wife September 22, 2012 at 4:21 AM  

lol its a spoon holder to keep your stove from getting yucky while you cook :-)

Kate September 26, 2012 at 3:35 AM  

Salam...

A spoon for your spice tin maybe???
i'm sad you're moving away from things that you love, but I'm also looking forward to seeing what kind of creativity you get up to here in Algeria inshallah...

Anne Butera September 26, 2012 at 5:13 PM  

Looks like you have been busy, busy, busy!! Always creating beautiful things. (All the food the kids made in your last post looks wonderful, too, what a huge project!).

It's always sad to leave a place where you've lived and enjoyed life, but it's also very exciting to start the next adventure.

Pearlin J November 9, 2012 at 11:57 AM  

being expat myself I know about it too .beautiful stuff you have !the flower is soo pretty its a spoon I think for pouring oil :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading what you have to say and look forward to checking in with your blog too.

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP