Saturday, May 1, 2010

what i was doing two days ago ...

... had nothing to do with two long needles, or the sewing machine, or my favourite Adobe programs (I have been playing around a bit) or paints, pastels etc. etc. I'm back with the hook!


I was trying to finish something that has been a work-in-progress for too long.



Just rippling along.  Almost there.

But here's something I just forgot to show you.

Last month, I made a little top for my 10 year old. 


It was a daunting task I'd set myself as I'm not at all proficient with a sewing machine!
Of course I had to make one for my 8 year old.

It looks huge for her more petite frame, but she loves it and says she'll wear it over a plain t-shirt or top! Yes, I deliberately made the task simpler for myself (no sleeves, a straight-forward neckline)!

3 comments:

Unknown May 1, 2010 at 4:12 PM  

Assalaamu alaikum,

Beautiful work masha'Allah and I am LOVING the new design of your blog. So eye-catching and pretty!

I tell ya, I wish I was over yor way so you could teach me to crochet.

Umm Ibrahim

Fruitful Fusion May 2, 2010 at 7:57 AM  

Assalaamu Alaykum,

Jazakillahu khayran Umm I. Thanks for the input too. Sometimes I wonder if the layout is a little too cluttered now? I wish you were over my way too! During the summer? :)

Fruitful Fusion May 2, 2010 at 7:59 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading what you have to say and look forward to checking in with your blog too.

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP