Wednesday, March 21, 2012

shalom cardigan - finally

Once upon a time, I started crocheting a sweater for myself. I had a change of heart somewhere along the way and asked you what I should do

Yes, that was in October. I somehow ended up doing the unthinkable. I frogged my almost finished sweater (it had no sleeves at that point) and pulled out my circular knitting needles. I was inspired by my blog friend to knit this.

I learnt new stitches and I loved the circulars just like Jenni once said I would!


It has a very handmade look. But that's completely fine with me! I had holes in it too which I mended. Knitters, what did I do wrong? Was I just not paying attention to the tension or did I skip a stitch?


While this project was on the go, I loved the Debbie Bliss cotton so much, that as you know, these two were made as well!




Yes, I really loved that yarn!

3 comments:

frau kreativberg March 21, 2012 at 9:32 PM  

Wonderful! I am working on a shalom for myself too at the moment. yours is a great motivation for me :) thank you! maria

enimSou March 21, 2012 at 10:03 PM  

Mabrouk for finishing! MashaALLAH. I hope you will like your cardi very much! This barret is amazing.


Assalamu alaikum, enim Sou

Al Firdaus lifestile & interior March 21, 2012 at 10:45 PM  

oh yes.. YOUR shalom:) love it, love the shape and color, love the handmade look;) my cardigan was just knitted with a different yarn which does not reveal all the mistakes;))all your projects are beautiful!
JenMuna
ps: I´m not sure what you mean with holes?

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading what you have to say and look forward to checking in with your blog too.

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP